The Firebolt source allows you to sync your data from Firebolt. Only Full refresh is supported at the moment.
The connector is built on top of a pure Python firebolt-sdk and does not require additonal dependencies.
The Firebolt source does not alter schema present in your database. Depending on the destination connected to this source, however, the result schema may be altered. See the destination's documentation for more details.
|Full Refresh Sync||Yes|
|Incremental - Append Sync||No|
- An existing AWS account
Create a Firebolt account following the guide
Follow the getting started tutorial to setup a database
Create an Analytics (read-only) engine as described in here
You should now have the following
- An existing Firebolt account
- Connection parameters handy
- Account, in case of a multi-account setup (Optional)
- Host (Optional)
- Engine (Optional), preferably Analytics/read-only
- A running engine (if an engine is stopped or booting up you won't be able to connect to it)
- Your data in either Fact or Dimension tables.
You can now use the Airbyte Firebolt source.
|0.1.0||2022-04-28||TBD||Create Firebolt source|