- Airbyte Cloud Airbyte OSS
- Support Level
- Latest Version
The RSS source allows you to read data from any individual RSS feed.
This source is capable of syncing the following streams:
- Provides stats about specific RSS items.
- Most fields are simply kept from RSS items as strings if present (
- The date field is handled differently. It's transformed into a UTC datetime in a
publishedfield for easier use in data warehouses and other destinations.
- The RSS feed you're subscribing to must have a valid
pubDatefield for each item for incremental syncs to work properly.
guidis not a required field, there is no primary key for the feed, only a cursor on the published date.
|Full Refresh Sync||Yes|
|Incremental - Append Sync||Yes|
Requirements / Setup Guide
url of an RSS feed is required.
|0.1.0||2022-10-12||18838||Initial release supporting RSS|