This page contains the setup guide and reference information for the Kyriba source connector.
- Kyriba domain
Set up the Kyriba source connector in Airbyte
- Log in to your Airbyte Cloud account or your Airbyte Open Source account.
- Navigate to Sources in the left sidebar and click + New source. in the top-right corner.
- Choose Kyriba from the list of available sources.
- For Source name, enter a descriptive name to help you identify this source.
- For Domain, enter your Kyriba domain.
- Input your Username and Password for basic authentication.
- Specify theStart Date, from which data syncing will commence.
- (Optional) Specify an End Date to indicate the last date up to which data will be synced.
Supported Sync Modes
The Kyriba source connector supports the following sync modes:
- Full Refresh
Limitations & Troubleshooting
Expand to see details about Kyriba connector limitations and troubleshooting.
The Kyriba connector should not run into API limitations under normal usage. Create an issue if you see any rate limit issues that are not automatically retried successfully.
- Check out common troubleshooting issues for the Stripe source connector on our Airbyte Forum.
Config fields reference
|Updates CDK, Base image migration: remove Dockerfile and use the python-connector-base image
|The Kyriba Source is created