Troubleshooting & FAQ
The troubleshooting section is aimed at collecting common issues users have to provide quick solutions. There are some sections you can find:
If you did not find a solution in the previous sections please head over to our online forum.
Our online forum
We are driving our community support from our forum. Our User Success Engineering team is online to answer any question you may have about Airbyte and help you troubleshoot eventual issue you have with our Open Source version. The community is also welcomed to participate in the opened topic!
Before posting on this forum please first check if a similar question was already answered.
The existing categories:
- Troubleshooting: Support requests on issues encountered while implementing or using Airbyte.
- Product and feedback ideas: Suggestions on how to improve Airbyte’s product. Upvote to help with prioritization.
- Connector development: Anything related to connector development.
- Connector Job Board: Asks and offers for building custom connectors not yet supported by Airbyte.
- Contributing to Airbyte: Anything related to contributing to the open-source repo.
- Releases: Posts about new releases of Airbyte, including any migration instructions.
- Q&A: Ask anything that doesn’t belong to the other categories.
- Guides: Small tutorials and guides solving deployments or workarounds using connectors.