airbyte v0.44.12 to v0.50.5
This page includes new features and improvements to the Airbyte Cloud and Airbyte Open Source platforms.
New and Improved Features:
- New Sources and Promotions: Our data reach now extends with new destination connectors for Xata.io and Timeplus. Also, we've introduced a new source - KYVE Network, further enhancing the variety of data you can harness.
- New Features for Existing Connectors: We've added new streams for users, tasks, templates, and snippets to our Source Outreach. Furthermore, Destination Databricks now supports schema evolution, allowing you more flexibility with your data structures.
- New Features in Airbyte Platform: Several updates to our platform include highlighting schema errors for test records (#6916), enabling autopropagation in the UI by default (#7124), and making cursor granularity optional (#7158). Plus, our connector builder now auto-imports schemas (#7113) and adds request options for the API key authenticator (#7009).
We've addressed various bugs for smoother user experience:
- Added handler for 402 error in Source Mixpanel
- Migrated Source Notion and Source Google Ads to advancedAuth
- Improved error handling for Source Monday, Source Drift, and Source Snapchat Marketing
- Made various improvements to Source Gitlab, including OAuth token expiry date fix (#27351)
data_stateconfig typo in Source Google Search Console
- Addressed issues with Source Amazon Seller Partner, Facebook Marketing, Quickbooks, Smartsheets, and others.
We've also made significant improvements to our connector builder, including reloading diff view on stream change (#6974)