airbyte v0.41.0 and airbyte-platform v0.41.0
This page includes new features and improvements to the Airbyte Cloud and Airbyte Open Source platforms.
- Improved the Airbyte GitHub repository structure and processes by splitting the current repo into two repos,
airbytehq/airbytefor connectors and
airbytehq/airbyte-platformfor platform code.
- Allows for isolated changes and improvements to the development workflow.
- Simplifies the deployment process both internally and externally.
If you want to contribute to the Airbyte Open Source platform, you will need to switch to
airbytehq/airbyte-platform. If you want to contribute to Airbyte connectors, continue using
- Improved low-code CDK to meet the quality and functionality requirements to be promoted to beta. #22853
- Improved the Airbyte API by adding new endpoints:
- Create sources
- Create connections
- Create destinations
- List jobs (+ job status)
- Cancel jobs
The Airbyte API is now in beta. If you are interested in joining the beta program, please email email@example.com
- Improved Airbyte’s cost estimator UI by redesigning the layout and enhancing the cost visualization for a better user experience.