- Zendesk API Token or Zendesk OAuth Client
- Zendesk Email (For API Token authentication)
- Zendesk Subdomain
Step 1: Set up Zendesk
Generate a API access token as described in Zendesk docs
We recommend creating a restricted, read-only key specifically for Airbyte access. This will allow you to control which resources Airbyte should be able to access.
Another option is to use OAuth2.0 for authentication. See Zendesk docs for details.
Step 2: Set up the Zendesk Talk connector in Airbyte
For Airbyte Cloud:
- Log into your Airbyte Cloud account.
- In the left navigation bar, click Sources. In the top-right corner, click +new source.
- On the Set up the source page, enter the name for the Zendesk Talk connector and select Zendesk Talk from the Source type dropdown.
- Fill in the rest of the fields:
- Authentication (API Token / OAuth2.0)
- Start Date
- Click Set up source
Supported sync modes
The Zendesk Talk source connector supports the following sync modes:
- Full Refresh
- Incremental Sync
This Source is capable of syncing the following core Streams:
- Account Overview
- Agents Activity
- Agents Overview
- Calls (Incremental sync)
- Call Legs (Incremental sync)
- Current Queue Activity
- Greeting Categories
- IVR Menus
- IVR Routes
- Phone Numbers
The connector is restricted by normal Zendesk requests limitation.
The Zendesk connector should not run into Zendesk API limitations under normal usage. Please create an issue if you see any rate limit issues that are not automatically retried successfully.
Data type map
|Integration Type||Airbyte Type||Notes|
|2022-09-29||17362||always use the latest CDK version|
|2021-11-11||7173||Fix pagination and migrate to CDK|