This page guides you through the process of setting up the Yandex Metrica source connector.
- Counter ID
- OAuth2 Token
Setup Yandex Metrica
- Create a Yandex Metrica account if you don't already have one.
- Head to Management page and add new tag or choose an existing one.
- At the top of the dasboard you will see 8 digit number to the right of your website name. This is your Counter ID.
- Create a new app or choose an existing one from My apps page.
- Which platform is the app required for?: Web services
- Callback URL: https://oauth.yandex.com/verification_code
- What data do you need?: Yandex.Metrica. Read permission will suffice.
- Choose your app from the list.
- To create your API key you will need to grab your ClientID,
- Now to get the API key craft a GET request to an endpoint https://oauth.yandex.com/authorizE?response_type=token&client_id=\<Your Client ID>
- You will receive a response with your API key. Save it.
Supported sync modes
The Yandex Metrica source connector supports the following sync modes:
- Full Refresh
- After the first sync the connector will set the state for next sync. The start date will be set to last syncs end date. The end date will be set to 1 day before today.
- We recommend syncing data once a day. Because of the Yandex Metrica API limitation it is only possible to extract records up to yesterdays date. Todays records will only be available tomorrow.
- Because of the way API works some syncs may take a long time to finish. Timeout period is 2 hours.