This is a setup guide for the Xero source connector which ingests data from the Accounting API.
First of all you should create an application in Xero development center. The only supported integration type is to use Xero Custom Connections so you should choose it on creating your Xero App. After creating an application, on configuration screen, authorize user for your Xero Organisation. Also, issue new Client Secret and remember it - it will be required for setting up Xero connector in your Airbyte instance.
Accounts BankTransactions BankTransfers BrandingThemes ContactGroups Contacts CreditNotes Currencies Employees Invoices Items ManualJournals Organisation Overpayments Payments Prepayments PurchaseOrders RepeatingInvoices TaxRates TrackingCategories Users
As Xero uses .NET, some date fields in records could be in .NET JSON date format. These dates are transformed into ISO 8601.
Set up the Xero source connector
- Click Sources and then click + New source.
- On the Set up the source page, select Xerp from the Source type dropdown.
- Enter a name for your new source.
- For Client ID, enter Client ID of your Xero App.
- For Client Secret, enter a Client Secret created on "Configuration" screen of your Xero App
- For Tenant ID field, enter your Xero Organisation's Tenant ID
- For Scopes field enter scopes you used for user's authorization on "Configuration" screen of your Xero App
- Choose Custom Connections Authentication as Authentication option
- For Start date enter UTC date and time in the format
YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ssZas the start date and time of ingestion.
- Click Set up source.
Supported sync modes
The source connector supports the following sync modes:
- Full Refresh
|0.1.0||2021-11-11||18666||🎉 New Source - Xero [python cdk]|