This page guides you through the process of setting up the SurveyCTO source connector.
- Server Name
The name of the ServerCTO server
- Your SurveCTO
- Your SurveyCTO
- Form ID
Unique Identifier for one of your forms
- Start Date
Start Date default
How to setup a SurveyCTO Account
- create the account
- create your form
- publish your form
- give your user an API consumer permission to the existing role or create a user with that role and permission.
Set up the SurveyCTO source connection
- Log into your Airbyte Cloud or Airbyte Open Source account.
- Click Sources and then click + New source.
- On the Set up the source page, select Survey CTO from the Source type dropdown.
- Enter a name for your source.
- Enter a Server name for your SurveyCTO account.
- Enter a Username for SurveyCTO account.
- Enter a Password for SurveyCTO account.
- Form ID's (We can multiple forms id here to pull from)
- Start Date (This can be pass to pull the data from particular date)
- Click Set up source.
Supported sync modes
The Commcare source connector supports the following sync modes:
- Full Refresh - Overwrite
- Full Refresh - Append
- Incremental Sync - Append
- (Recommended) Incremental Sync - Deduped History
The Commcare source connector supports the following streams:
| Version | Date | Pull Request | Subject | | 0.1.0 | 2022-11-16 | 19371 | SurveyCTO Source Connector |