Notion is a productivity and project management software. It was designed to help organizations coordinate deadlines, objectives, and assignments.
For Airbyte OSS:
- Login to your Notion account and go to https://www.notion.so/my-integrations.
- Create a new integration. Make sure to check the
- Check the appropriate user capability depending on your use case.
- Copy the access token from the next screen.
- On Airbyte, go to the sources option on the left and click the
+ New sourceoption.
- Select the Notion source and provide the start date.
- Paste the access token from the Notion integration page.
- Click the
Setup sourcebutton. You should be able to start getting data.
|Full Refresh Sync||Yes|
|Incremental - Append Sync||Yes||Not supported for |
This Source is capable of syncing the following core streams:
Pages streams are using same
Blocks in hierarchical structure, so we use recursive request to get list of blocks.
The connector is restricted by normal Notion rate limits and size limits.
The Notion connector should not run into Notion API limitations under normal usage. Please create an issue if you see any rate limit issues that are not automatically retried successfully.
In order for your connection to successfully sync the pages and blocks you expect, you should share the corresponding pages with your Notion integration first. That also applies to child pages. You won't be able to see blocks from child pages if you explicitly don't share them with your integration.
|0.1.3||2022-04-22||11452||Use pagination for User stream|
|0.1.2||2022-01-11||9084||Fix documentation URL|
|0.1.1||2021-12-30||9207||Update connector fields title/description|