This page contains the setup guide and reference information for the Chartmogul source connector.
- A Chartmogul API Key.
- A desired start date from which to begin replicating data.
- A desired interval period for the
CustomerCountstream. The available options are day, week, month, and quarter.
Step 1: Set up a Chartmogul API key
- Log in to your Chartmogul account.
- In the left navbar, select Profile > View Profile.
- Select NEW API KEY.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the key.
- If you are a Staff, Admin, or Owner, set the Access Level to either Read-only or Read & Write using the dropdown menu. We recommend Read-only.
- Click ADD to create the key.
- Click the Reveal icon to see the key, and the Copy icon to copy it to your clipboard.
For further reading on Chartmogul API Key creation and maintenance, please refer to the official Chartmogul documentation.
Step 2: Set up the Chartmogul connector in Airbyte
- Log in to your Airbyte Cloud account, or navigate to the Airbyte Open Source dashboard.
- From the Airbyte UI, click Sources, then click on + New Source and select Chartmogul from the list of available sources.
- Enter a Source name of your choosing.
- Enter the API key that you obtained.
- Enter a Start date. If you are configuring this connector programmatically, please format the date as such:
yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ssZ. For example, an input of
2017-01-25T06:30:00Zwill signify a start date of 6:30 AM UTC on January 25th, 2017. When feasible, any data before this date will not be replicated.
The Start date will only apply to the
Activities stream. The
Customers endpoint does not provide a way to filter by the creation or update dates.
- From the Interval dropdown menu, select an interval period for the
- Click Set up source and wait for the tests to complete.
Supported sync modes
The Chartmogul source connector supports the following sync modes:
This connector outputs the following full refresh streams:
The Chartmogul connector should not run into Chartmogul API limitations under normal usage. Please create an issue if you see any rate limit issues that are not automatically retried successfully.
|0.2.1||2023-02-15||23075||Specified date formatting in specification|
|0.2.0||2022-11-15||19276||Migrate connector from Alpha (Python) to Beta (YAML)|
|0.1.1||2022-03-02||10756||Add new stream: customer-count|
|0.1.0||2022-01-10||9381||New Source: Chartmogul|