This page contains the setup guide and reference information for the Chartmogul source connector.
- API key
- Start date
Step 1: Set up Chartmogul
- To get access to the Chartmogul API you need to create an API key, please follow the instructions in this documentation.
Step 2: Set up the Chartmogul connector in Airbyte
For Airbyte Cloud:
- Log into your Airbyte Cloud account.
- In the left navigation bar, click Sources. In the top-right corner, click + new source.
- On the source setup page, select Chartmogul from the Source type dropdown and enter a name for this connector.
- Enter the API key that you obtained.
- Enter Start date - UTC date and time in the format 2017-01-25T00:00:00Z. The data added on and after this date will be replicated.
- Enter the Interval - day, week, month, quarter for
Supported sync modes
The Chartmogul source connector supports the following sync modes:
This connector outputs the following full refresh streams:
The Start date will only apply to the
Activities stream. The
Customers endpoint does not provide a way to filter by the creation or update dates.
The Chartmogul connector should not run into Chartmogul API limitations under normal usage. Please create an issue if you see any rate limit issues that are not automatically retried successfully.
|0.2.1||2023-02-15||23075||Specified date formatting in specification|
|0.2.0||2022-11-15||19276||Migrate connector from Alpha (Python) to Beta (YAML)|
|0.1.1||2022-03-02||10756||Add new stream: customer-count|
|0.1.0||2022-01-10||9381||New Source: Chartmogul|