This page contains the setup guide and reference information for the Braintree source connector.
To set up the Braintree source connector, you'll need Braintree's:
We recommend creating a restricted, read-only key specifically for Airbyte access. This will allow you to control which resources Airbyte should be able to access.
Set up the Braintree connector in Airbyte
- Log into your Airbyte Cloud account or navigate to the Airbyte Open Source dashboard.
- Click Sources and then click + New source.
- On the Set up the source page, select Braintree from the Source type dropdown.
- Enter the name for the Braintree connector.
- For Public Key, enter your Braintree Public Key.
- For Start Date, enter the date in YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ssZ format. The data added on and after this date will be replicated.
- For Environment, choose the appropriate option from the dropdown.
- For Merchant ID, enter your Braintree Merchant ID.
- For Private Key, enter your Braintree Private Key.
- Click Set up source.
This source can sync data for the Braintree API. It supports both Full Refresh and Incremental syncs. You can choose if this connector will copy only the new or updated data, or all rows in the tables and columns you set up for replication, every time a sync is run.
Supported Sync Modes
|Full Refresh Sync||Yes|
The following streams are supported:
Data type mapping
|Integration Type||Airbyte Type||Notes|
The connector is restricted by normal Braintree requests limitation on search transactions.
The Braintree connector should not run into Braintree API limitations under normal usage. Please create an issue if you see any rate limit issues that are not automatically retried successfully.
|0.2.0||2023-07-17||29200||Migrate connector to low-code framework|
|0.1.5||2023-05-24||26340||Fix error in |
|0.1.4||2023-03-13||23548||Update braintree python library version to 4.18.1|
|0.1.3||2021-12-23||8434||Update fields in source-connectors specifications|
|0.1.1||2021-10-27||7432||Dispute model should accept multiple Evidences|