Azure Table Storage
The Azure table storage supports Full Refresh syncs. You can choose which tables you want to replicate.
This Source have generic schema for all streams.
Azure Table storage is a service that stores non-relational structured data (also known as structured NoSQL data). There is no efficient way to read schema for the given table. We use
data property to have all the properties for any given row.
- data - This property contain all values
- additionalProperties - This property denotes that all the values are in
Data type mapping
Azure Table Storage uses different property types and Airbyte uses internally (
number). We don't apply any explicit data type mappings.
|Full Refresh Sync||Yes|
|Incremental - Append Sync||No|
|Incremental - Dedupe Sync||No|
The Azure table storage connector should not run into API limitations under normal usage. Please create an issue if you see any rate limit issues that are not automatically retried successfully.
- Azure Storage Account
- Azure Storage Account Key
- Azure Storage Endpoint Suffix
Visit the Azure Portal. Go to your storage account, you can find :
- Azure Storage Account - under the overview tab
- Azure Storage Account Key - under the Access keys tab
- Azure Storage Endpoint Suffix - under the Enpoint tab
We recommend creating a restricted key specifically for Airbyte access. This will allow you to control which resources Airbyte should be able to access. However, shared access key authentication is not supported by this connector yet.
|0.1.1||2021-12-23||8434||Update fields in source-connectors specifications|