This page guides you through setting up the Appfollow source connector to sync data for the Appfollow API.
To set up the Appfollow source connector, you'll need your Appfollow
Set up the Appfollow source connector
- Log into your Airbyte Cloud or Airbyte Open Source account.
- Click Sources and then click + New source.
- On the Set up the source page, select Appfollow from the Source type dropdown.
- Enter a name for your source.
- For ext_id, cid, api_secret and Country, enter the Appfollow ext_id, cid, api_secret and country.
- Click Set up source.
The Appfollow source connector supports the following streams:
- Ratings (Full Refresh sync)
If there are more endpoints you'd like Airbyte to support, please create an issue.
Supported sync modes
The Appfollow source connector supports the following sync modes:
- Full Refresh
The Appfollow connector ideally should gracefully handle Appfollow API limitations under normal usage. Create an issue if you see any rate limit issues that are not automatically retried successfully.
|0.1.0||2022-08-11||14418||New Source: Appfollow|