This page contains the setup guide and reference information for the Amazon Ads source connector.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Refresh Token
- Report Wait Timeout
- Report Generation Maximum Retries
- Start Date (Optional)
- Profile IDs (Optional)
Step 1: Set up Amazon Ads
Airbyte Open Source additional setup steps
To use the Amazon Ads API, you must first complete the onboarding process. The onboarding process has several steps and may take several days to complete. After completing all steps you will have to get Amazon client application
Client Secret and
Step 2: Set up the Amazon Ads connector in Airbyte
For Airbyte Cloud:
- Log into your Airbyte Cloud account.
- In the left navigation bar, click Sources. In the top-right corner, click + new source.
- On the source setup page, select Amazon Ads from the Source type dropdown and enter a name for this connector.
Authenticate your Amazon Ads account.
- Log in and Authorize to the Amazon account.
- Select Region to pull data from North America (NA), Europe (EU), Far East (FE). See docs for more details.
- Report Wait Timeout is the maximum number of minutes the connector waits for the generation of a report for streams
Brand Video Reports,
- Report Generation Maximum Retries is the maximum number of attempts the connector tries to generate a report for streams
Brand Video Reports,
- Start Date (Optional) is used for generating reports starting from the specified start date. Should be in YYYY-MM-DD format and not more than 60 days in the past. If not specified today's date is used. The date is treated in the timezone of the processed profile.
- Profile IDs (Optional) you want to fetch data for. See docs for more details.
Set up source.
For Airbyte OSS:
- Client ID of your Amazon Ads developer application. See onboarding process for more details.
- Client Secret of your Amazon Ads developer application. See onboarding process for more details.
- Refresh Token. See onboarding process for more details.
Supported sync modes
The Amazon Ads source connector supports the following sync modes:
- Full Refresh
This source is capable of syncing the following streams:
- Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Sponsored Brands Ad groups
- Sponsored Brands Keywords
- Sponsored Display Campaigns
- Sponsored Display Ad groups
- Sponsored Display Product Ads
- Sponsored Display Targetings
- Sponsored Products Campaigns
- Sponsored Products Ad groups
- Sponsored Products Keywords
- Sponsored Products Negative keywords
- Sponsored Products Ads
- Sponsored Products Targetings
- Brands Reports
- Brand Video Reports
- Display Reports
- Products Reports
Connector-specific features and highlights
All the reports are generated relative to the target profile' timezone.
Information about expected report generation waiting time you may find here.
Data type mapping
|Integration Type||Airbyte Type|
|0.1.11||2022-07-28||15031||Improve report streams date-range generation|
|0.1.9||2022-05-08||12541||Improve documentation for Beta|
|0.1.8||2022-05-04||12482||Update input configuration copy|
|0.1.7||2022-04-27||11730||Update fields in source-connectors specifications|
|0.1.6||2022-04-20||11659||Add adId to products report|
|0.1.5||2022-04-08||11430||Added support OAuth2.0|
|0.1.4||2022-02-21||10513||Increasing REPORT_WAIT_TIMEOUT for supporting report generation which takes longer time|
|0.1.3||2021-12-28||8388||Add retry if recoverable error occured for reporting stream processing|
|0.1.2||2021-10-01||6367||Add option to pull data for different regions. Add option to choose profiles we want to pull data. Add lookback|
|0.1.1||2021-09-22||6367||Add seller and vendor filters to profiles stream|