|Full Refresh Sync||Yes|
This source syncs data from the Airtable API.
This source allows you to configure any table in your Airtable base. In case you you rename or add a column to any existing table, you will need to recreate the source to update the Airbyte catalog.
- An Airtable account & API key
- Base ID
- Tables you'd like to replicate
- To find your API key, navigate to your account page. On your account overview page, under the API heading, there's a button that says "Generate API key."
- Generate an API key by clicking the button. If one already exists, click the key to reveal it and copy it. . See here for more information on managing your API keys.
- Find the Airtable base containing the tables you'd like to replicate by visiting https://airtable.com/api and logging in. Once you're logged in, you'll see a list of available bases: . Click the base whose tables you want to replicate. You'll find the base ID on the next page: . Copy this ID for use when configuring the connector.
Performance Considerations (Airbyte Open-Source)
See information about rate limits here.
|0.1.2||2022-04-30||12500||Improve input configuration copy|
|0.1.1||2021-12-06||8425||Update title, description fields in spec|